Hexen 2 Russian Fans Суббота
2024-04-20
13:52:33
Приветствую Вас Гость | RSS Главная страница | Doomsday - Страница 9 - Форум | Регистрация | Вход
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Модератор форума: DraculaX, RaVeN, Reiko  
Форум » Вспомогательный форум » Техническая поддержка » Doomsday (Новый порт для doom/heretic/hexen)
Doomsday
ReikoДата: Суббота, 2008-11-22, 15:24:06 | Сообщение # 121
Темный воин внешнего мира
Статус: Offline
Alastor,
Quote (Alastor)
но к сожалению нет хороших текстур. В архиве (86 мегабайт) и модели с эффектами и текстуры

А там все текстурки для hexen???

аниме спасет мир :3

AlastorДата: Суббота, 2008-11-22, 15:47:11 | Сообщение # 122
Повелитель
Quote (Reiko)
А там все текстурки для hexen???

Не совсем понял вопрос, но что касается стен - я там старых не видел.
Можно их ещё посмотреть здесь:

Quote (Hecktor)
Скачать старые версии можно тут

Но то было в роще, а не в гостиной.

christianДата: Четверг, 2010-11-25, 03:23:46 | Сообщение # 123
Повелитель
Играю в Heretic через Doomsday, все неплохо, только монстры передвигаются очень неестественно (как-то плавно), в Hexen тоже самое, только еще хуже. Можно как-то исправить?
Так бы перешел на Zdoom, но там проблемы со скоростью игры sad

ReikoДата: Вторник, 2011-04-19, 14:35:30 | Сообщение # 124
Ух авторы думсдея что то делают, это радует
dengteam 21:22:43

In that case I'll apply it to the ringzero branch as there have been other changes to the console there since beta6. -d

| dengteam 21:17:20 |
| Sounds reasonable. -s |

| dengteam 20:35:24 |
| Closer insepection reveals this is only used for type switching in external setters. Refactor Con_FindVariable into Con_GetVariableType? -d |

| dengteam 20:08:34 |
| Thats just it, they aren't fully internal. The API allows manipulating them as POD objects. -d |

dengteam 20:05:14

I would keep them internal for now. -s

Из их твиттера

ReikoДата: Вторник, 2011-04-19, 14:47:25 | Сообщение # 125
P
osted by skyjake in Blog on April 18, 2011

skyjake:

During week 15 I had the good fortune of spending plenty of time on Doomsday, particularly on continuing the multiplayer fixes. Refactoring the client mobjs turned out to be a good call, as it removed a major obstacle in getting the clientside to use the game plugin’s logic for controlling engine-created objects. The state of the objects is now more accurately and completely synchronized from the server to the clients. Another important glitch that was fixed was in weapon changing, where the serverside player instance was forcing a weapon change when a client joined the game. Also, the client is now locally spawning objects whose definition includes the local flag, as the server is excluding these from the normal state deltas.
I started work on fixing tick smoothing for the client, which includes purging the old mobj handling code from the engine: this code was originally duplicated from gameside code and includes not-quite-correct versions of mobj movement, collision checking, and plane height checks. I intend to make the engine rely on gameside logic when it needs to invoke this kind of functionality (which shouldn’t be that often, in fact). All in all, the fact that all mobjs, be they normal or clientside, are now compatible with each other makes life significantly easier.
My plan for the coming week is to continue with the multiplayer. In particular I will focus on completing the mobj handling issues, which are currently preventing the player from picking up any items. After that, it might be time to take a closer look at what is messing up the sync on tick smoothing.

danij:

As predicted my available time for deng was somewhat limited this past week. Consequently I opted to spend it on quantifiable tasks such as optimization of the FileDirectory in ringzero. Previously this was a special-case data structure used only for representing paths on the local file system. The file directory is now implemented by wrapping PathDirectory, which is a generalization of the hierarchical path data structure formerly implemented in the file directory itself. The optimization work was rather successful with engine startup time reduced substantially through the introduction of path hashing and path fragment name interning schemes. This now presents us with a general data structure that can be utilized in other places. One potential use that springs immediately to mind is the console variable directory, which if implemented using PathDirectory would significantly reduce the storage needed to represent the two hundred or so variables presently registered.
I also tackled the forum registration problems which turned out to be a relatively simple matter of updating our forum-style. Registration should now be working once again.
The coming week is looking rather better as far as deng development time is concerned. My current plan is to get back to finishing the work on the materials and textures subsystems, in particular the conclusion of the recently added specification abstractions. This work is designed to address a prominent bottleneck in the world render which was introduced at the time the materials subsystem was first implemented.

ReikoДата: Воскресенье, 2011-04-24, 18:35:53 | Сообщение # 126
Вышел Build 112 April 22, 2011
http://code.iki.fi/builds/build112/

ReikoДата: Вторник, 2011-04-26, 19:50:15 | Сообщение # 127
Build 115 April 25, 2011

ReikoДата: Пятница, 2011-04-29, 23:41:34 | Сообщение # 128
Build 119 April 29, 2011

ReikoДата: Понедельник, 2011-05-02, 18:04:02 | Сообщение # 129
Build 122 The build event was started on Mon, 02 May 2011

ReikoДата: Суббота, 2011-05-07, 14:17:19 | Сообщение # 130
Build 126 May 6, 2011

ReikoДата: Вторник, 2011-05-10, 16:45:35 | Сообщение # 131
Build 129 - May 9, 2011

skyjake:

With Doom being in a relatively good shape, I got started on fixing issues in Heretic’s multiplayer. There was some tangible progress: mobj thinking was fixed, as was Fire action requests, inventory updates, player state updates, and intermission skipping. The next immediate issue is to add an Inventory Use action request; currently the client is locally using items and not telling the server about it.
I also added the build number to the Doomsday version string, which means it will appear in window and console titles at runtime. I intend to have the build number visible only for non-stable releases; stable releases will show the build number only when the “version” command is invoked.
The plan is to keep addressing the more serious multiplayer issues until all the games have been dealt with. Then I will start focusing on less severe issues that amount to tuning the gameplay experience and repairing glitches that don’t adversely affect gameplay.

danij:

This past week I’ve mostly been working on the game menu, completing the re-implementation work that was begun in the old beta6 branch for (then) Beta6.10 release. The functionality side of this is now pretty much complete, with only a mechanism for changing the weapon priority order still notably missing.
Other than the menu, I changed the handling of PNAMES so as to defer patch lump lookup until the named patch is first referenced by a texture defined in TEXTURE1/2. This addresses a minor issue with the shareware release of DOOM whereby the unused patches would result in a stream of warning messages being logged during startup.
Now I plan to move on to the audiovisual side of the menu fix-up-job, addressing the widget layouts and general prep and/or polish for release.

ReikoДата: Пятница, 2011-05-13, 18:18:41 | Сообщение # 132
Build 133 - Fri, 13 May 2011

DraculaXДата: Пятница, 2011-05-20, 01:01:01 | Сообщение # 133
Sεrpεñτ Rιdεr
Reiko, и что всё это значит? Они реально решили возродить старый добрый DoomsDay?

Только тот кто прошел тяжелое испытание сможет получить аудиенцию у Эйдолона ©

ReikoДата: Пятница, 2011-05-20, 03:39:46 | Сообщение # 134
DraculaX, угу вот к примеру их планы на 2.0 http://dengine.net/dew/index.php?title=Doomsday_2.0
Херетик мультиплеер с русурс паком http://dengine.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=551

Сообщение отредактировал Reiko - Пятница, 2011-05-20, 03:42:15

ReikoДата: Суббота, 2011-05-21, 13:43:29 | Сообщение # 135
Build 140 Fri, 20 May 2011 09:01:11 +0000

Client: Fixing player animation (2 of 2)
by skyjake on 2011-05-17 18:20:07 +0300 (show in repository)
Removed the last remnants of ticcmd_t. However, as the engine must
know the player's intended forward and side move values, these were
added to ddplayer_s. The PKT_COORD packet includes a low-resolution
version of these values for the server.

Based on the forward/side moves, the server can now correctly set the
walk/stand state of all players. Clients will receive the state via mobj
deltas as usual.
libcommon: Player walk state check
by skyjake on 2011-05-17 18:16:02 +0300 (show in repository)
Added a function for determining whether the player mobj is currently in
a walk state.
Align zone memblock sizes to pointer size
by skyjake on 2011-05-17 17:13:56 +0300 (show in repository)
As suggested by makovick in
https://sourceforge.net/tracker....d=74815
Unix/CMake: Link against libm
by skyjake on 2011-05-17 17:03:47 +0300 (show in repository)
As suggested in
https://sourceforge.net/tracker....id=7481

Форум » Вспомогательный форум » Техническая поддержка » Doomsday (Новый порт для doom/heretic/hexen)
Поиск:

Hexen 2 Russian Fans © 2006-2024 Хостинг от uCoz