- An important bug fix for the software renderer which would crash the game especially on win32.
- A new software renderer for windows compatible with both win32 and win64 as well.
- Net (hexen2): fixed BSD and Mac OS X socket api usage.
- SDL cdaudio: Improved the existing -cddev option.
- Windows cdaudio: added -cddev as a new command line option to choose the cdrom drive to use (syntax: -cddev E)
Along with the full sources, we also posted win32, win64 and dos binary packages, as usual. Mac OS X packages will follow shortly. We'd appreciate any feedback.